Еще раз про то, почему идеи сами по себе так мало значат.
А стоит быть тем, кто:
- Someone who knows that good execution is 90% of what makes anything succeed.
- Someone who values getting shit done.
- Someone who honors the craft of getting shit done well.
- Someone who recognizes that in order to make the idea live, she must inspire others to also want to make the idea live, through a combination of planning, research, critical thinking, and effort.
- Someone who fights the devil in the details every single day.
- Someone who does not pat herself on the back when the idea is good, but only when the incarnation of the idea is good.
- Someone who does not flinch at the possibility that her idea may not be good enough.
- Someone who soldiers on through the hard, the repetitive, the frustrating, the boring, all for the sake of making something real.